Welcome to My World

This is my land, my kingdom and my rule.....

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Keeping miss Him!


Ermmm...do no to start coz my soul is with him, I'm keeping thingking of him. Him my husband! tomorrow he will coming back, can't wait to see him, Love is Blind! it's true, eventhough he always scolding me, everything was not right but I still love him and its become more strongger day after day. This is magic of marriage bond maybe.............He request me to cook 'Kerapu masak steam for tomorrow dinner, past 3weeks dah try cook follow recipe from my resepi. com but terlebih pedas la, so this time must reduce the quantity of the chillies. Ermmmmm...my stomach feel uncomfortable lah, lunch tadi mkn grilled fish and tapau rojak buah that contain pineapple and I'm I have my period now and I'm taking pineapple,that true I'm very stubborn girl, tak de mood nak prepare quote kat customer....pening....oklah until that, see you again tomorrow, dah habis idea nak citer, my life always so bored.......

1 comment: